Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Training

Zack is working hard this summer training with one of the best basketball players on our school's high school team.


After looking into several clinics and camps I thought one on one training would be the best thing for him right now.


And so far he is loving it. 


One of the things he is working on is his vertical leap.  He asked me to take this picture.


Then I challenged him to raise the hoop to regulation height and try again.
So he did...and...
Wow!  


 His goal is to be able to dunk by high school.  I'm not sure about that but I am continually being amazed by his effort and the fact that he is only going to be in 7th grade.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...