Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Pool

One of our favorite summer hangouts.


The boy in the water...the mom on the lounge chair with her favorite book...sun shining warming and tanning the skin...ah...sheer bliss!  
Except for today when I forgot my book!  Arg!  BORING!!
Yesterday was the third day in a row with temps in the 90's and nothing but sunshine.
So...why not test out the local pool for the first time this year?

So...forgetting my book today and all...I had nothing to do but "people watch." 


Is there anything cuter than a little girl with a pixie haircut and a ruffled bottom swimsuit?
I don't think so..


Unless it's this little precious with her cherry swimsuit.
Oh...so...cute! *sigh*
Anyway, chalk up another great day at the pool.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...