Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My Dad

On of the albums we found in my grandma's house was filled with pictures of my dad as a baby, young boy, and young man.  


These are just what I need to make a 50th anniversary DVD for them in August!


My dad as a youngster...about a year and a half according to the back of the pictures.




My dad and grandma




My dad and his brothers...he's the oldest.


About 5-6 years old


my grandma and her boys.


Making his confirmation (First Evangelical Lutheran Church)


Written on the back of the picture:








High school graduation picture


And his diploma


While he was serving in Korea




Tomorrow...pictures of their wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...