Sunday, June 3, 2012

Scanning Pictures

These are some of the pictures I found in my grandma's photo albums. 
It's hard to believe they are both gone now.  But reunited with each other in God's Kingdom.


Lots of pictures with the boys and I'm so glad that even though we were living in Florida by this time we were able to make trips back up north in:


1999:




2000:

2002:


 and 2004:




Other assorted pictures that were all taken up at their house.


This picture is from our 2004 trip also...I remember how cold it was that summer and I had to buy the boys a pair of jeans and a Packer sweatshirt there because all I had packed were...well summer clothing.


This picture cracks me up...Jon would most certainly be embarrassed...good thing he doesn't read this blog. But at the time the picture was taken this was just Jon being Jon.


This is Zack meeting grandma for the first time. Funny that when I saw these pictures I couldn't even remember him having an outfit like that.  It looks huge on him but then, most things were.  And I am sure that the booties he is wearing were some that she had crocheted and gave to us when we got there.



And C.J. at about 3 years old.  We must have brought their bikes up with us that weekend.  
Another one of Jon on the 2004 trip. 


I have tons of pictures to scan...these were just a few of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...