Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Final Resting Place

As I have mentioned before, my grandma's ashes were buried.  The ceremony, which we thought was the 7th and made a special trip up north for, was actually on the 14th.  


Today, I got these pictures, via e-mail, from my uncle.
I'm not too sure what the daughter on the stone is for.  I know that she had a stillborn daughter at some point so I'm wondering if they are buried together.  


In yet another interesting, yet confusing, decision that she made before her death...she chose to be buried next to her son (who died in 1986 at 46 yrs old.) instead of by my grandpa (whom she had been married to for 36 years).
I guess it's not for me to question.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...