Saturday, March 4, 2017

Wisconsin Mini Vacay Day Three

As soon as I woke up this morning, a wonderful smell greeted me - lemon - chocolate chip scones with a frosting drizzle!  Seriously yum!  

In addition to that surprise, we had company for our morning coffee which added to the enjoyment.  

In the afternoon, I dropped Zack and one his friends from Valley Christian off at the YMCA. 


I picked them up at 5:00 and decided to hit up West End for pizza. Best! Pizza! Ever!  





We dropped Zack's friend off and went home.  I put my warm jammies on and Carey and I watched a couple episodes of The Crown.        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...