Sunday, March 26, 2017

Last Mardi Gras




I can hardly believe it but my second year of Mardi Gras is in the books.   Sadly, even though we got there a full hour before the parade began, our normal viewing area was already full.  We enjoy that particular viewing area because you get to see the parade twice...once when begins as it makes it's way out to go around the rest of the park, and then again on it's way back.  It's one of those things that only locals would know so pretty much the only people who watch from there are regulars.  

And speaking of regulars...there is this guy.





He is there all the time and he has not changed at all.  But I feel bad that I jumped to the conclusion of drugs because I am now convinced there is something else going on there.  He remains a mystery.  





Anyway, final bead count for this year is exactly 300.  

Side Note: Unfortunately, I am now back to my old tiny point and shoot camera until I can figure out the battery issue on my other one.  It's crazy to me that a less than $100 camera outlasts a $400 one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...