Friday, March 3, 2017

Wisconsin Mini Vacay Day Two

No pictures of my own today because my camera is acting up.  I am hoping it just needs new batteries because if the camera battery is malfunctioning, I am going to have a fit.  I paid a lot of money for that camera and expect it to last longer than two years!!! 

Zack had wanted to go into school and have lunch with his friends but they were on a field trip.  😒😒 So instead, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings and then to Target.  I had a $15.00 gift card from Christmas and really needed a new purse.  For the past 6+ months I have been toting around my dirty Tampa Bay Lightning Bag instead of a purse.  

I took Zack into school at 3:15 and he was able to say hi to all his friends.  We had Papa John's pizza for dinner and then went back to school for the regional semi-final game.  

The game was amazing but I know Zack was wishing he was out on that court too.  


picture from Northwestern

Picture from Facebook-final score



One we got home, I put on my jammies and we visited with Emily and watched the ending of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...