Monday, October 3, 2016

Weekend Review

This week, Friday went MUCH better in my classroom.  Not great...we are still on a steep learning curve...but it was pretty good.  I was especially happy when at least half of the kids gave me a hug as we were lining up at the end of the day and called me, "the best teacher ever."  

After getting home and taking Ollie for a walk, Zack and I went to Steak n Shake for dinner.  That place is so cheap and had very good food.  Zack and I both had a full meal and a soda and the bill was only $11.00!  I cleaned once I got home and then spent the night watching TV.  Ollie caused me some great distress when I noticed he was bleeding by his left ear.  When I looked, I found he had a very deep cut!  VERY DEEP!!!   I bandaged him up as best I could and it is healing well.

Saturday I did my grocery shopping and then thoroughly enjoyed a 54 yard field goal by North Carolina that put Florida State in the losing column!  The Gators won but that is all I am saying about that! I put a pizza in the oven for dinner and then I met CJ at HHN very late - 11:30 pm.  We went through three houses and I got home about 1:30.  

Sunday was a low key day,  Zack had a fried over so I spent the day in my bedroom watching The Office.  I even fell asleep for a little bit.  

And that is a wrap on another way to quick weekend.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...