Sunday, October 16, 2016

A Visit to the SWAMP

To be honest, a Gators game just wasn't in the budget this year. Early on, we had our eye on the Florida.Missouri game because I thought for sure by then I would have my Florida teaching license, would be under contract, and be making the money I need to pay my bills and have a little extra...but...no.  

Thanks to an early Christmas present from Chris, we were still able to go!   

The game started at 4:00.  The offense sputtered but the defense was great and Missouri only had 2 first downs in the 1st half.  Back to back possessions by Missouri resulted in 2 pick sixes - which also happened to be the only Gators touchdowns in the first half.  

The second half was a bit better for the offense and the gators ended up winning 40-14 giving up a couple meaningless touchdowns at the end of the game.  

Pictures

Giveaway...it was destroyed by the rain












Eddy after his 50 yard field goal



Video after the 1st pick six

Band at halftime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...