Saturday, October 29, 2016

The End of HHN (Almost)

As soon as I realized that a Frequent Fear Pass would not be in my budget this year I knew that the HHN I was looking forward to was not going to happen.  

I'm not going to say that I didn't enjoy it but I got such a little sampling of everything there that I cannot make an informed judgment to rank houses/scare zones like I did last year.  In fact, the Walking Dead, American Horror Story, and Chance's Playhouse were the houses I went through only once and my final total house count was probably somewhere around 20.

I was not at all impressed with the "Chance" theme this year.  I'm assuming this was Universal's attempt to keep "Jack" involved (in an in-direct way) but, in my opinion, it was a big flop.  
Image result for chance HHN


Her house was at the bottom of my list and her scare zone was completely underwhelming.  I know it would be tough (probably impossible) to beat the icons from last year, but this was a complete strikeout.  

I thought the houses were good though -  even though I am completely ANTI-EXORCIST.  



And, once again, Bill and Ted did not disappoint.  I was a little hesitant going in since there was a new person playing Ted this year, but he nailed the "Keanu Reeves Goon" act.  And while I did not like the closing dance scene as much as last year (*but then how can you beat Shut Up and Dance With Me and Thriller?*), I liked the opening dance scene more this year and I enjoyed the overall story line better this year.  Unfortunately, I will not be able to see the final show this year because it is on Monday night and I don't think I'd do very well going to bed at 2:00 and then having to get up at 6:30 for work.  Maybe next year.  

HHN has been extended for another week so I can hopefully get there one more time before beginning my countdown for next year!


*Images from google*  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...