Monday, February 29, 2016

Wisconsin Trip - Day Two

The alarm went off at 8:45 this morning jarring us awake and then we hit the floor running.  

No kidding...we were dressed, packed up, and ready to leave all within 15-20 minutes.  

Travel today was pretty uneventful which is a good thing but Northern Indiana was not good for my blood pressure.  The speed limit is 70 mph for cars but only 65 mph for trucks.  So when the trucks went to pass each other, they slowed everyone down and created a huge back-up of cars!  I really think they need to make that part of I65 three lanes.  

After seeing a sign that said 'major construction in Louisville'  I took the I7bypass.  It led us slightly out of the way but may have saved us time in the long run...who knows.

Chicago was easy and Milwaukee was surprisingly easy too. I was anticipating traffic because we were driving through around 5:30 but there wasn't any.  

We arrived at around 6:45 and pulled off an amazing surprise.  

Video's will be added soon.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...