Saturday, February 27, 2016

Fall Out Boy Fail

We made our way to Universal Studios tonight for Mardi Gras.  

We sat in the same place for the parade and this time I did not have a guy with six feet arms next to me.  I had a teenage girl who had no concept of personal space and (I'm completely serious) would stick her hand right in front of my face to catch beads that were tossed my way!  Half way through, I traded places with Zack or someone may have gone home with one less arm attached to their body!  

Fortunately, she left after the 1st round so when the floats came back around I was able to enjoy it more and Zack and I came home with 66 beads between the two of us.  

The bad news...we were not even able to get close to seeing Fall Out Boy.  It wasn't a huge deal because, just like Mannheim Steamroller, I probably would have only listened to a couple songs and then left. But it would have been nice to hear them play a couple songs.  Not surprisingly, the concert area was at capacity by the time we drifted over that way.  Like I said, it wasn't a huge deal.  


The concert I am really looking forward to is REO Speedwagon on March 27 (I think)...I'm showing my age!  


I can't fight this feeling anymore!!!!

Little video of the beginning of the parade

We have some exciting days ahead of us.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...