Monday, February 15, 2016

More Disney

Friday's weather was fabulous.  It's been a bit cool lately but Friday (and this whole weekend) has been sunny and in the mi 70's.  

Zack and I decided to spend some time at the Magic Kingdom on Friday afternoon.  Lately, our time at the Magic Kingdom consists of doing the three mountains, grabbing food, and leaving.  It's getting a little old.  

Even though I would love to do a lot of the rides that are nostalgic and we don't get to do a lot like Buzz Lightyear, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Haunted Mansion, etc...it is always sooo freaking busy that it hardly seems worth waiting in stand-by for 45 minutes to an hour.  

Friday was no exception...we headed straight to Tomorrowland and rode Transit Authority and then waited about 30 minutes for Space Mountain.  

We headed to our fave (Harbor House) for dinner and ended up with food overload when they gave me the wrong order.  So they let me keep that food AND gave me the right order.  $10.00 of food free - I'll take it.

We also waited in stand-by for Pirates of the Caribbean (about 45 minutes) and then used our fastpasses for Splash Mountain.  Whatever we do...we MUST do that one.  




Then the batteries in my camera died.  And we headed home. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...