Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Fashion Before Comfort - or Practicality

On Friday I was fully dressed and ready to leave the house for our intended visit to Hollywood Studios.  

It was warm out so I had picked out a pair of skinny jeans with a short sleeved black and blue Christopher and Banks shirt that was slightly on the dressy side.  When it came time for a shoe choice I immediately thought..."my black knee length boots would look great with this."  Aaandd then I remembered where my destination was...I mean I was on my way to a theme park.  Surely no one cares about fashion when it comes to trodding around a theme park...its all about what shoes are the most comfortable for walking.    

So I slipped on my ultra comfortable, trusty pink pumas and headed out the door sure I had made the right decision.  After all, I didn't want complete strangers judging me on my shoe choice.  

So I was moderately amused yesterday when we walked out of the Magic Kingdom behind this woman.


Of course, we all know what happened Friday night and as we walked into Dave and Buster's to eat, all I could think of was that I really wanted to be wearing my black boots instead.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...