Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Cyber Monday Scores

I've had my eyes on these pair of Pumas for a couple months now.



But at $62.00, the price tag was telling me no

Hello Cyber Monday:

- The shoes had been marked down to $42.00

- I had a cyber coupon for another 30% off 

- And another coupon for free shipping.

Final cost to me was around $28.00

Zack is the one who really needs shoes badly. He is so hard on his shoes. Because he has flat feet he puts a lot of pressure on the inside portion of his shoes.  I have tried inserts but he had shredded those in no time.  


So, after much looking, Zack picked out these shoes.
Nike Air Max TR180 Training Shoes

$125.00 shoes

- marked down to $60.00

- I had a cyber coupon for another 50% off

- Another cyber coupon for free shipping

Final cost to me about $30.00 

Now we are just waiting for delivery





No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...