Monday, April 28, 2014

Ups and Downs

Ups
- Four more weeks of school -13 more work days for me. (normally I would put this under the "downs" but read previous post for details).
- Mom and dad are coming on Sunday
- C.J. comes on May 9 (woot woot)
- It's comfy day today - nothing like wearing pajamas to school to make school seem like fun
- Events have transpired that will delay our move to Florida by a year.  I will be able to spend another year with my best friend and with the students I love so much
- Tomorrow is my day off
- The grass is finally turning green


Downs:
- Events have transpired that will delay our move to Florida by a year.  Yes I am writing this under both because the thought of spending another winter here is downright depressing and I was looking so forward to living near my sons again.
- The weather = YUCK!!!!! All week!!!!!
- Basketball on in my house every waking moment is fixing to drive me insane... especially since there is at least 7 weeks left of the playoffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...