Monday, April 7, 2014

Return of the Nightly Walk

Last week we actually had a couple of semi-nice days and I could tell Ollie was thinking about walks around the yard but it wasn't quite nice enough for me so I was able to ignore him and put him off.

Not so today.  

This is what he does:

He stands at the door looking outside...then looks at me...then back outside...and so on.


And so...we go outside where he can run around and sniff for mice and jam his face in holes in the ground.


Now he could also do this without needing me to walk along with him but - NO - he NEEDS me...ya know.





I guess the nightly walks have begun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...