Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Perkins

Way back when we lived in Florida, the boys and I would meet my parents at Perkins every Tuesday night.  Kids ate free that night with an adult purchase so mom, dad, and I would get the adult meals and the boys would eat free - great deal!

Well...needless to say, we outgrew the kid's meal phase -  and the kids eat free phase - and I don't even know whether Perkins still offers that deal.  At any rate, we just don't go there anymore.

Last week Jon asked me if I could take them there sometime as he really missed the days where we would go every Tuesday and so, long story in...we went tonight.


Zack making a mustache with the straw wrapper

We won't be doing this very often as I was SHOCKED when the bill arrived.  It was over $10.00 more than when we go to BWW or Tortilla Flats.  But, I do love treating my boys to dinner and the fact that we can sit and talk about things.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...