Saturday, April 19, 2014

Thursday

Zack's computer decided to stop working this past week.  I had been thinking for a while now of getting him a small acer computer just for the internet...so I guess this was a good time.  

We went to Best Buy as soon as school was out for the day (it was a half day so we were done at noon) and quickly found what we were looking for.  Unfortunately they were out of stock.  After calling around we discovered Fond-du-lac had one so I paid for it and had them hold it for me. 

 Later on in the evening we went to pick it up and then, as long as we were out, decided to stop at Applebee's for dinner.

Zack's new computer



Zack's leftover onions from the onion rings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...