***All the pictures in this post were taken by Back Row Photography and are from the musical The Witness***
Jesus paid a debt he did not owe because we owed a debt we could not pay...saw that on Facebook today.
Every time I see this play it affects me profoundly. This is the eighth year and each year they add something to the play to make it feel and seem more personal and real. In fact, the crucifixion scene is so real, several of the actors can be seen actually crying.
One of the things I love about watching this play is that all the actors' love of Jesus really comes through on stage. This is especially true of the man who plays Peter. As many times as he has performed this role, he never becomes desensitized and continues to shed tears and show his love and appreciation for Jesus through song.
I am so glad I got to go this year as next year I may not be here to see it again.
Sunday, April 20, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back at Hope
After three years at Central Florida Christian Academy (some years/months were wonderful...some not so much) I am back at my "home...
-
Sunday June 28 We packed A LOT into Day One so I need to divide it into two parts... MORNING This day was an early one. We were all up an...
-
When my oldest son told me he wanted me to be a teacher - I'll be honest, I had my reservations. He has some anxiety and anxiety and ...
-
Ellalynn Ada Schiek, born on Nov. 26, 2006, was granted her angel wings unexpectedly on Monday, Aug. 1, 2016. Ella's short, but me...







No comments:
Post a Comment