Saturday, August 17, 2013

Random Stuff

School starts on Wednesday...bring it on!!!!  I am so excited about another school year starting.  This year my day off is Tuesday.  I don't have a first or second hour class this year either so that will be a weird feeling for me.  I am so fortunate to love my job.


Tonight I picked eight more zucchini and fourteen more cucumbers from our garden. I finally found one tomato that was a light red color - the rest are still all green.  And there are a ton of them!

Zack found Ollie's old Santa costume and held a mini photo session.  Here are two of the best ones.




The rest were pretty blurry.  A photog he is not.

We've been enjoying evening walks at our usual place.  We've trained Ollie this year to stop when he sees people walking towards us.  He is an ultra friendly dog and makes the mistake of thinking everyone loves him.  So now, he just stops and sits until they pass us.  He really is a good dog and listens well.




And finally, wheels are in motion for a return to Florida next year.  Plans are still very much in the beginning stages but it looks like the percentages are pretty high for us to be moving back there.  I will be pursuing any and all teaching jobs between St. Augustine and Orlando. 

As I contemplate this move I keep thinking of the song "Help Me Find It" by Sidewalk Prophets.

If there's a road I should walk
Help me find it
If I need to be still
Give me peace for the moment
Whatever Your will
Whatever Your will
Help me find it

I will be looking for any sign that Gods wants me to bloom where I am planted.  But right now all signs say the opposite to me. 

And that's it for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...