Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Fuddruckers

I can't believe CJ has been gone for only two days and I already miss him so much. 

One of our traditions while he is here is to go eat at Fuddruckers.  The last time he was here we ended up not being able to go because of the crazy weather.

This time we did not have any snow or ice to contend with thank goodness.  So we went Saturday night.

No need for my boys to look at the menu - it's always chicken tenders and French fries for them.



CJ is the one who pays so I usually end up ordering from the kids menu to save him money. 

We had another great time again.  And did I mention I miss him already?
They are not big fans of having their picture taken - especially in a restaurant.



Well...it bears repeating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...