Thursday, August 1, 2013

Back Again

We just got back from our fourth visit to the U.P this summer.

We spent another wonderful week with the grandparents. 

This time, with all of us there, we had enough people to play our nightly games of this:


C.J. and I vs. Jon and dad

One of my "better" hands.  I didn't get a cut though.


And this:

No money...only chips.

C.J. and Jon took turns winning (2 games each).  Dad and I were the big losers...every night!


And please ignore the blinding yellow drapes...my parent's inherited this place from an aunt who decorated it quite fashionably and expensively - in the 70's. My parents do not want to invest any money in this place (and talk about selling it all the time) so they just leave it this way.

More updates about our trip later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...