Wednesday, August 21, 2013

First Day of School

Zack started 8th grade today.


I am really praying that he can continue to build on the academic success he had last year.

I guess he had a good day.  Truthfully, the first day of school is all about being with your friends again so that makes it fun.

 
I, on the other hand, did not have fun today. It seems every year there are bugs to be worked out in the Computer Room...and today definitely was full of bugs!

Our school enrollment has boomed...and that is a great thing!!!! Unless you are a computer teacher with 17 working computers trying to teach a class of 21-23 students. 

Sooooo...tomorrow I do not have any classes and will work with the powers that be on a viable solution to this wonderful problem. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...