Saturday, August 31, 2013

Not Yet


Things for Jon are still on the downturn.  The ulcers in his mouth are increasing and I am assuming the ones in his throat are too as he is complaining of increased pain there as well.

Jon rarely complains so I know this is real...well, that and the fact that you can SEE the many lesions in his mouth - ouch!

The "magic mouthwash" works...but only short term.  It numbs his mouth for about a half hour and he can only take it four times a day.  This means he spend the other 22 hours a day miserable.

He is taking 4 ibuprofen at a time and the doctor has prescribed some kind of pain medication that I've never heard of before. I need to go pick it up soon.

Hopefully, things will start getting better for him soon...I absolutely hate seeing him this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...