Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Weekend in Michigan

For the past few years my mom spends the month of May with us.  She loves coming into school and teaching.  When I taught 4th grade, she would take over teaching my U.S. History and also teach Wisconsin History.  She has continued to do this for the current 4th grade teacher and, this year, she also added a couple of 5th grade subjects.

The 1st and 2nd grade teachers used her as well this year to read with individual kids.  For some reason, though, I just cannot get her to teach any of my computer classes :/ She knows NOTHING about them. 

Anyway, since our school year is over, I took her up to Iron Mountain, Michigan (their summer home) this past weekend to be re-united with my dad. Even though Zack and I are going up there Friday, she didn't want to be away from my dad for another whole week...after 50+ years and they still enjoy being together!

The kids always love when grandpa takes us to Main Street Pizza for dinner.





C.J. --- this one is for you!!!

Yep, we played it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...