Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Wednesday..Time to Lose It

Things have got to look up soon...right?

Please tell me that they will.

Today started out with my son telling me that he is out of money...me...to whom he owes $50.00.  Grrrr. 

I think I am most upset that he decided to empty his bank account yesterday and then proceeded to go out to dinner (at a sit down restaurant), buy his friend's meal, and then buy sodas for his friends later in the evening. 

Not the news I want to hear before I even leave the house and then have to proceed to give a "finincial resposibilty" talk to him on the way to school.

Most of my messed-up day was spent communicating with Valencia Community College in Orlando who won't let C.J. graduate because they don't have his High School transcripts!!!???!!! 

Um...nevermind that they were send via online back in January....or that I mailed a copy on May 4th that they myseriously haven't received yet. 

But here is the pip:  when I called to see if there was a different address that I should mail the second - or third whichever way you look at it - set of transcripts to...I was told that they could not access his records because he was not listed as an "enrolled" student.  Excuse Me????

How has he been registering for and attending classes for the past 2+ years if he is not enrolled?  Gotta love the great messed up state of Florida. 

Still no word on his status but I now have yet another set of transcripts that I will have to take directly to the Post Office and send via registered mail (=$$$$$)!!!

And the day is only half over!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...