Friday, May 10, 2013

And......It Continues

So...Thursday turned out to be the worst day of this horrible, terrible, no good, very bad, week.

It is my busiest day at school with two classes in the morning and four in the afternoon.  Yes...that is back to back to back to back classes for three hours in a row.  The last two classes are first and second grade which need to be logged on for and their assignments need to accessed for them. Let's just say, for the sake of saving time, that it didn't work out very well at all!!!! And it must have been 90* in there again.

We got home at 4:00 again and then it was unload and load the dishwasher, do a load off laundry, warm-up leftovers for dinner, and my mom and I were off to the Elementary end-of-the-year concert.

I can hardly believe I am typing those words "end-of-the-year."

Today was school again...leaving early to stop and get coffee on the way to school.  We also stopped at Burger King for breakfast, as is usual for Friday morning, and Jon was given a milk that expired on March 17th - lovely.  Luckily, I noticed the date on the bottle before he had ever taken a drink!

At school I spent 15 minutes talking with a rude hospital rep about a bill for Jon.  God forbid I should request an explanation of charges because Jon is over 18!!!! I am, after all, the one who is paying the bill. I was very kind - even though she wasn't - and in the end I won!  They will be sending a detailed explanation of services charged for to our address - addressed to Jon.  Fine! Done!

I left school at 1:15, drove to Neenah to pick up Jon, stopped at Shopko to pick up laundry detergent, back to school to pick up Zack, and then home.

Where I had just enough time to throw a load of laundry in before having to take my mom to Urgent Care...which is where I am sitting right now waiting for her.

After this, I am sure we will have to take a prescription to Wal-Mart and get it filled before going home to make and clean-up dinner...oh, yeah...and finish that load of laundry I thre in before I left.

Fun Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...