Thursday, February 28, 2013

Basketball Awards

Tonight was basketball awards night at Zack's school.


Zack, once again, received quite the accolades from his coach for his playing this year.  He lead the team in all stats except assists so I'd say he had quite a great year.

The coach gave him a medal for offensive MVP.
It was the award we were both anticipating he would get this year...expecting the team's only 8th grader to get the MVP.  It was the right call too (not that he needed my approval) because Matt was invaluable as the team leader and captain this year.
We were happy.


Can I just say again how much I love his coach!
Hooray for another successful season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...