Sunday, March 3, 2013

Family Game Night

C.J. is here for a visit and we have had a great weekend together.

Last night we had a spontaneous game night.

We started with a couple games of Sorry.


Zack reacts to being bumped back to start

Ollie, of course, had to be right in the way

Zack's color green was missing a pawn so he decided to use the pone cone instead which had us all in stitches.

I was red...Jon won the first game and I won the second

Yep...we're watching The Office.  Greatest. show. ever.

And then played a game of Sequence

Jon and I were green.  C.J. and Zack were blue

Jon and I won

Ollie eventually moved to the couch for a nap

It was a great night filled with many laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...