Monday, February 25, 2013

Waiting for Daddy

For some reason, Ollie will only bark when the Hubby comes home... I mean, he barks whenever he hears a noise in the garage but once he finds out who it is, he stops...except if it's daddy. He'll continue to bark even after daddy enters the house.

It begins with what I call a "low-bark" which is sort of a "muff" sound...and then escalates from there.

We can't understand why he does this but it's funny to watch none-the-less. 
What? Daddy's coming home?

I'm listening but don't hear anything yet.

Maybe if I get closer to the door I'll hear him

Nope, still don't hear him

You're lying to me aren't you?

Why would you do that to me?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...