Saturday, February 23, 2013

Night Out With the Boys

Last night I had a bunch of errands to run and all the stores were located in a row on the Frontage Road.

First, to Target to get a gift card...then to the Dollar Tree for lunch items...to Best Buy to make a payment on our Credit Card...and to Shopko to order new contacts.

In the middle of all these errands, I took the boys to dinner at Appleby's. 



The boys had the 2 for $20.00 deal which included an appetizer.  Jon and I enjoyed some onion rings while Zack just enjoyed the rings and left the onions on his plate.

I always enjoy a night out with my boys...although it still seems incomplete without C.J...looking so forward to his visit in just 5 more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...