Tuesday, February 26, 2013

And Then There is the Humor

As frustrating as it sometimes is dealing with young children (re: post about banging head against wall) they will also utter some of the most hilarious things that will keep you laughing all day long.

Today was one of those days:

It was Math class again...a story problem on the worksheet said:
Mrs. Pangoni is on a diet. She can have 1,200 calories every day.  How many calories should she have for each of her three meals?

Child brings me his worksheet and says:
"Uh...I'm thinking maybe 200..."

He has no work on his paper and I have no idea how he came to this conclusion so I ask:
"oh...okay, how would you come up with 200 calories?"

Child says as serious as can be:
"maybe a piece of pie?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...