Monday, February 4, 2013

Money Found

On my agenda this weekend (as if it wasn't full enough) was a trip to Best Buy. A couple days ago hubby decided to pull out the receipt for our big screen T.V. and compare the price we paid with an advertised special in their weekend flyer.

That is when he discovered that they over-charged us...by $200.00!!!!

The item was rung up on the receipt as $999.00.  The actual price should have been:

I took these pictures in and they credited our account $210.00 just.like.that!  No questions asked.  I love Best Buy.

While there I had to update out Kaspersky internet protection and I bought a little MP3 player for $32.00...so some of that money was spent right away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...