Thursday, May 24, 2012

Momentos

Before my grandma died, she would pull me close to her and say
"When I'm gone, I want you to have....(fill in the blank)"
My response was always "grandma, I don't want to think about that."
Sadly, that is exactly what we had to think about last week as we were faced with the stark reality of sifting through 96 years of a person's belongings.  And, believe me, she had plenty of things to sift through.  
This picture would be my great-great grandparents:


And this would be my great-grandparents:


These are two of the pictures that grandma wanted me to have.


She also wanted each of us to pick a couple tea cups from her collection.


And I took this glass bowl


Although I would rather have grandma here...it is nice to have these things to remember her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...