Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

The fact that my mom and dad come back from Florida for the summer in May means I get to spend Mother's Day with my mommy!  


On the other hand, the fact that Jerry is on his "work nights weekend", means that he was not able to spend the day with us.


And with the older two boys gone, it was just my mom, Zack, and me.


We started with an early lunch.  It was going to be a late breakfast but once there, we all decided to have lunch instead.




Because it was Mother's Day, Zack actually posed for a picture with each if us!!


And then I had to catch him off guard to get more.




After lunch we went to the store and then it was home to make up some spaghetti sauce and meatballs to freeze for future use.

Once we got home, Zack found an old valentines card from my parents with five dollars in it...he gave the money to me as a present...oh what a sweetheart!

As soon as the spaghetti sauce was frozen and the dishes were done, I made my self the best food in the world - pecan crusted tilapia
With a beverage of amaretto and O.J.
And finished the day with Ollie's nightly walk
I also got phone calls form both of  my absent boys...a great Mother's Day indeed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...