Thursday, March 29, 2012

Fail

My final words to the doctor on Monday were a playful joke: "we'll leave you alone for awhile."


Well, that was my intention anyway.


Unfortunately, Zack had other ideas after a mis-timed attempt at a rebound in gym class today.  


I got the call to pick him up from school and the little man was being so brave...considering his pinky finger was pretty much sticking out sideways and all. (sorry...no pictures) Well, we had some fun taking pictures with my cell phone but I have no way of transfering them to the computer. Anyway, it looked something like this, but not quite as severe:




But no worries. There was no fracture...just a dislocation.  After numbing the finger and popping it back into place he was as good as new!  


He has to keep the finger splinted for the next week to give the ligaments a chance to strengthen but otherwise is doing just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...