Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Enjoying the Nice!!!

Weather...that is. 

For once, I don't cringe when I look at the forecast in March!

5-Day Forecast: Oshkosh


Wednesday
75°
55°
Mostly sunny with near record warmth. An isolated t'shower is possible this evening. Clouds and fog develop late along the lakeshore.

Thursday
60°
46°
Clouds and fog EAST, especially lakeside. Some sun north and west. Not as warm.

Friday
65°
54°
Changeable skies. A bit hazy. Chance of a late-night t'shower.

Saturday
71°
55°
Perhaps an early t'shower, then partly sunny.

Sunday
70°
55°
Broken clouds and some sun.

I copied and pasted that info from the wbay weather. 

Folks those temps are a full 25-30* above average for this time of year!!!!!!

Even though basketball season is over, Zack is still out there multiple times a day practicing his skills.




And I was tossing the ball around for Olllie
 

 
And just so ya know...I totally Photoshopped the green grass (cuz I miss it). Our grass is still very much brown!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...