Saturday, November 3, 2012

Well...It Wasn't Pretty

Confession...I am a football fanatic!  

I am also a huge daddy's girl. 

 I only mention that because it is the reason I started watching football in the first place. 

 Sometime in my high school years, out of a desire to spend more time with my dad, I began sitting with him on Sundays watching football games.  I am sure there were times he wanted to place a gag over my mouth to stop the never-ending barrage of questions I would ask.  But, instead, he patiently answered each one and nurtured me into becoming one "awesome football knowledge knowing gal." 

I usually watch football whenever it is on and, sadly, go into a semi-state-of-depression once football season is over.

But even though I will watch any game that is on...I do have my favorite teams:

In case you didn't know...but I'm sure ya'll did.

Gator nation has not had much to cheer about since Tebow left a couple years ago...until this year.  They started the year ranked somewhere around 20 and had moved up to number 2 as of two weeks ago with some impressive playing and wins.

But that was two weeks ago...since then...not so great.

Now ranked number 7 after an ugly loss last week, they took the field this week against an un-ranked opponent on their home field...and produced a very ugly 14-7 win.

Which brings me to the saying, "well, it wasn't pretty but at least it was a win."

Umm.. not good enough for me.  I want to destroy my opponent...bury them...cream them...make them rue the day they ever played the Florida Gators!!!   Ahem... you get my point. 

Not happening...the Gators are falling apart and beginning their free fall out of the top ten, I'm afraid.

Unless something changes quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...