Saturday, November 17, 2012

Plans Out the Window

The plans for today included putting up the Christmas tree and putting out Christmas decorations.  

Those plans changed in an instant this morning when, while walking down our steps with the laundry basket, I tripped over the dog (yes our dog lies across the step like a little cat).  This sent me falling to the floor.  As a natural instinct, I put my hand out while I fell but somehow I ended up landing on my shoulder.  

Troublemaker below:


My wrist was somewhat sore but my shoulder was pretty painful anytime I tried to move it.  So instead...some ibuprofen and a nice afternoon nap were in order.

This evening, I decided to put out a few of the decorations - using mostly my left arm. 



My parents bought this for Jerry.  Even if it was meant to be from a cat's point of view, it is was Jerry jokingly says all the time.

My poor, unsuspecting baby:

So, it's beginning to look a little like Christmas around here...hopefully I will be able to do more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...