Sunday, November 4, 2012

Pathetic Mama's Boy

Normally, our pathetic dog will not go outside with anyone but me.  

He most definitively will not go in the car with anyone but me.  If hubby wants to take him to the reserve for a walk (I won't go now that it is cold out) I have to pretend I'm going along and trick him into getting in the car.  Ugh...pathetic little creature is he.

Anyway, last week, he uncharacteristically went outside with the hubby.  He was surely having a great time running around in the backyard as I was watching him from the patio door.

And then he saw me!!!!!

And within a minute:



  
Wanting to get in by mama.
yep...he melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...