Thursday, November 29, 2012

A New Season

Today is the beginning of a new basketball season for Zack and let me tell you - brother is excited!!!

Unfortunately, because of the funeral tonight, I will miss his first game.  He will play tonight and go to the actual funeral service with us tomorrow. 

Because of missing the game, I took pictures of him in his uniform early...honestly, he's been wearing it (at home) every moment since he got it on Monday.

showing off his shooting form

Superman pose ala Cam Newton

The Gator Chomp (of course)


One with his brother

This is Ollie's "help me" look
We are looking forward to a great season.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...