Monday, November 5, 2012

Exercise Your Rights


Vote tomorrow.

I admit it...I am a History geek.  

Is it weird that I am really excited about tomorrow?

A day that comes around only once every four years.

Oh how I love to watch the election coverage and see our electoral college in action.

(Although technically the members of the electoral college don't vote until mid December...it is an automatic assumption that they will cast their vote for the candidate of their respective party.)

Latest projections tell us we will most likely NOT have a new president tomorrow



Amazing that to the eye it looks as if the red dominates...yet because of California, New York, and Illinois...Obama is ahead in Electoral College votes.  

But keep in mind that some of these states are really still undecided and these are just projections (guesses).

Yes indeed I am a hopeless History geek.

And to add to the cool factor, my son gets to vote in his first presidential election tomorrow...on his 20th birthday.  

Unfortunately he is not voting for my candidate of choice so our votes will kinda cancel each other out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...