Saturday, December 3, 2016

So It Was My Birthday

The school where I teach offers you a day off on your birthday but I didn't take it (I'm taking it instead on December 16 when C.J. graduates from college!!!!).  I loved spending the day with my kids at school.  They made me 1000 cards, a couple of them gave me a present, they said Happy Birthday about a million times, and most importantly, they whole-heartedly believed me when I said I was 27.  


I actually got quite a good laugh when they would give me one of their homemade cards with the number 27 written all over it.  I bought some cookies to "celebrate" - more for them than me.  Believe me when I say that they were amped up for my birthday!  

I received birthday calls from my boys, my parents, and my best friend in the world.  Other that that, the day itself was pretty boring.  
Last night, my three favorite boys and I celebrated.  We started out at Universal Studios.  Most of our time there was spent waiting for Kong.  It was only supposed to be a 15 minute wait but, of course, was having technical difficulties that shut down the ride for another 15 minutes.  Then we went on Cat and the Hat and decided to leave because a couple of us had not had anything to eat yet.  

We were going to go to Fuddruckers but ended up at Zaxby's.  We ended the evening back at my apartment where we all watched This is the End.  Hilariously funny movie.  

Great evening with my boys.  This is why I moved here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...