Monday, December 26, 2016

Our Christmas

"For unto you a child is born. A Savior which is Christ the Lord."  

This year, more than any other, we all tried to focus on the gift of being together.  We were all under financial constraints this year and made an agreement to forego gifts for each other.  I did make a trash bag wreath for my mom and sister...

And, of course, my parents ignored the agreement and gave us a few things anyway!  My boys, who I love so much and am so proud of, did not even bat an eye over the fact that there were no presents from me this year.  Naturally, I would give them the world if I could.  

Our Christmas in pictures...missing is the annual football game due to illnesses/rain.  




















And the doll "cousins"




No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...