Sunday, August 14, 2016

Universal Again

We are winding down our "summer of Universal" and have only a couple times left.  Last week we were not able to go because Zack's ticket wouldn't work.  I had accidentally canceled the credit card that was being used for the monthly payments and, after standing in line for nearly a half hour at what I thought was Guest Services, I was told I needed to go over to Guest Services which would have been another 45 minute wait.  So, Zack and I just went home, I straightened the situation out on the phone during the week, and we went last night. 

Universal closed at 6:00 for a private event so we, along with a million other people, headed to Islands of Adventure.  Despite being overly crowded, we had a really good time.  

First, C.J. sought out a friend who could take him and Zack to the front of The Hulk line.  Even though they by-passed the long line, they still ended up waiting about 20 minutes or so.  Zack was not at all on board with going on it...but he ended up loving it.  



And after the ride




Then we went on the Cat in the Hat and Forbidden Journey.  



And then walked along a hidden path in Toon Lagoon and walked around on Popeye's ship.






We then waited an absurdly long time for Storm Accelerator before leaving.  

I'm gonna miss our summer nights but the end of summer means the beginning of Halloween Horror Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...