Wednesday, August 10, 2016

So...NOW I Understand!

So the final word from the agent was that I was short two classes necessary for a Florida Teaching License.  

According to her I had two choices.  I could take the two classes or I could take the ridiculously expensive exam and get the license.  

MONEY!  I am now positive that this was all about money! The  Florida Department of Education wants my money!   

I am now almost certain that my transcripts were delivered before yesterday too...why would mail delivery take 13 days???? What are the odds that my transcripts were "delivered" the very same day that we decided to actively do something about replacing them?  And finally, what are the odds that the very page they need to verify my certification is "missing" from the sent transcripts?  

It all sounds like WAAAAY too much of a coincidence to me.  

Anyway, I called the registrars office at UW-O to verify that my transcripts did indeed state my degree was a BS in Education, which it did (of course it did) and paid for another copy to be sent overnight delivery to ME!  

I should get them Friday.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...