Thursday, May 26, 2016

Universal and Game 7

Today was the only day that would work for us to go to Universal (we try to go once a week) but we had to go early (3:00ish) because of game 7 tonight.  Game 7 is definitely more important...at least it is to my boys.  

They are not wired like me.  I would do the opposite and go during the game because it would take my mind off what was happening...and I really think what will happen is the Lightning will not win.  But, as David Putty says, "gotta support the team."



And, even if they lose, it's been a fun post-season.  Never did I think I'd be able to get to two play-off games and they really exceeded expectations taking Pittsburgh to 7 games with their starting goalie and their team captain injured and not playing.  

They are young and resilient and I see great things in their future.  

Anyway, we did not do much at Universal, mainly because it was so busy.  We must have seen at least twenty different field trip groups (you can tell because they all wear matching shirts).  So C.J. and Zack went on Jurassic Park while I went to get our Annual Passholder cup they just came out with.  Then we went on Cat in the Hat before leaving.  




My view as I walk to work


It was a nice day too. Probably one of the last with a dew point lower than 70 for a while.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...