Monday, May 16, 2016

Menu Plan Monday

I have fallen off the menu plan wagon and it has shown in our meals around here - or rather our lack of meals around here. Since I am blessed with a 4 day work week this week...I desperately need to make a plan. And since I will do my grocery shopping tomorrow, this is the perfect time to make that plan.

So...here it is:

Monday:
We had homemade garlic knots and spaghetti.  We just came from a weekend at my parents and my mom, being an awesome grandma, makes spaghetti sauce and meatballs for Zack so all I needed to do was warm it up and boil some pasta.  I don't care for spaghetti, so I had Raamen Noodles.  

Tuesday:
This will be our weekly universal night so we will most likely have fast food.

Wednesday:
I am working until 4:30 so I will throw some pork chops in the oven when I get home and then make either cheesy potatoes or wild rice to go with it. Easy meal to make.  

Thursday:
I work until 4:30 again so another easy meal is sloppy joes.  I can even have it made ahead of time if I want and will just have to warm it up.  We will also have corn on the cob and either french fries or mashed potatoes. 

Friday: 
I am working until 4:30 and Zack will be going to the hockey game so I will most likely have a lean cuisine for dinner - or soup. 

Saturday:
I work until 5:30 and then have compliance training from 6-7 so I will make up some taco meat ahead of time and Zack can warm it up whenever he is hungry for dinner.  

Sunday:
BBQ ribs, corn, peas, and either cheesy potatoes or wild rice (whatever we don't have on Wednesday night). The only vegetable Zack really wants is corn which I get sick of eventually.   So I will make single serving peas for myself.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Another Last Day

  That is a wrap on the 2023-2024 school year.  I spent this year at Central Florida Christian Academy.  The school is associated with Churc...